What We Do
Led by Christina Lynn, the Lynn Financial LLC team has been a trusted source for retirement planning and finance strategy for a number of years. Helping you plan for a bright financial future, we offer a number of investment options and financial tools, designed to protect your wealth while growing your investment portfolio.
With a focus on tax minimization, our plans are designed to limit your tax burden, allowing you to keep more of your own income. Understanding the tax laws in depth, our certified tax planner can help guide you towards the best investment opportunities, keeping taxes in line with your financial goals. By coordinating our efforts with your CPA, insurance agents, estate attorneys and others, we ensure that your retirement goals are solidified.
Our areas of focus include the following financial products:
- Traditional and Roth IRAs: An IRA allows you to save money for retirement. There are a few differences between traditional and roth IRA’s with the most important difference being that Traditional IRA’s allow for you to deduct your contributions if you qualify, whereas with a Roth IRA your contributions are not deductible. Here is a good resource for learning about IRA’s: https://www.irs.gov/retirement-plans/traditional-and-roth-iras
- SEP & SIMPLE Plans (small businesses): SEP and SIMPLE plans were created for small businesses so that, unlike a 401k plan, you do not have to report annually to the IRS. Although SEP and SIMPLE plans may look relatively similar, there are several decisions that need to be made to decide which one is most beneficial for your business. Here is a great resource on learning about the difference between these two: https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/ira_simple_vs_sep
- 401k & 403(b) Plans (businesses & nonprofits): These plans are both tax-deferred retirement plans. The both allow you to set aside money out of your paycheck for retirement that is pre-taxed. The main difference is that a 403b is used by nonprofit companies and other similar organizations. Here is a great learning resource: http://www.moneycrashers.com/401k-and-403b-q-a/
- Mutual Funds: A mutual fund is an investment strategy that allows you to pool your money together with other investors in order to purchase a group of stocks, bonds, or similar types of securities. Mutual funds are beneficial because they allow you to create a portfolio and acquire securities that you would most likely not be able to purchase on your own.
- Life Insurance: Life insurance is essentially a contract between you and an insurance compan that upon your death the insurance company will provide a lump-sum payment to the designated beneficiaries. There are three different types of life insurance: Term, Universal, Whole Life. Here is a good resource for learning about these three: https://www.fidelity.com/life-insurance-planning/what-is-life-insurance
- Indexed Annuities: An indexed annuity is a “special class of annuities that yields returns on contributions based on a specified equity-based index. These annuities can be purchased from an insurance company, and similar to other types of annuities, the terms and conditions associated with payouts depend on what is stated in the original annuity contract.” Learn more about indexed annuities here: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/indexedannuity.asp
- Final Expense Insurance: Final expense insurance is a type of life insurance that covers the expenses associated with death (ie. funeral costs). Funerals cause a substantial final expense on loved ones left behind and this insurance helps to alleviate that burden.
With a passion for helping both younger and more mature investors, we enjoy seeing the results of individualized retirement plan services, celebrating along with you as your investments grow.
Regardless of your age or income level, we can help get you started on a sensible retirement plan today. There is no better time than right now to begin planning for that bright financial future.
Schedule your personal assessment with a financial consultant by calling our office or filling out the included online form. We look forward to helping you.