Divorce Financial Planning
Divorce can be an emotionally difficult and complicated time—it can take a toll on spouses, children, and family members. However, one of the most challenging parts of divorce is navigating its financial implications. Divorce has the potential to damage the finances of both parties, whether it’s through tax consequences, asset division complications, long-term investment problems, and more.
Lynn Financial LLC is dedicated to helping you navigate the complex financial world of divorce, no matter where you’re at in the divorce process. Let us show you why hiring a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® professional on our team is important for your short and long-term success.
Mistakes Made During Divorce
There are many false assumptions and mistakes made with the financial aspects of divorce:
- Negotiating to retain the marital home when the client cannot afford it.
- Believing that a 50/50 division of property is an equitable division of property.
- Improperly structuring spousal or child support payments.
- Not protecting spousal and child support payments through life insurance.
- Not understanding how to divide debt.
- Not looking at the long-term impact of a financial settlement.
These mistakes are just a drop in the bucket—there are many more financial mistakes that can be made during divorce that can compromise your short and long-term financial success.
Why Choose Lynn Financial LLC?
As a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® professional, Christina Lynn blends the ideologies of a financial planner and a CPA in order to help create a transparent and equitable financial solution to divorce. I work closely with the client and their attorney at any point in the divorce process with these types of issues:
- Personal vs. marital property
- Valuing and dividing property
- Retirement assets and pensions
- Spousal and child support
- Splitting the house
- Tax problems and solutions
- Expert witness testimony in divorce court
- Tax law and financial issues affecting divorce
Learn more about Christina Lynn’s CDFA® professional certification here.
With Lynn Financial LLC, you aren’t just working with a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® professional—you’re teaming up with people who are passionate about your financial stability, growth, and success. Divorce is a difficult time as it is—let us make the financial elements easier so you have less to worry about. Get started with Lynn Financial LLC today.